Our client company Metso Outotec is now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their ambitious global marketing team operating in the Metals Refining- business area. This is a great opportunity to level up your professional skills and work in an independent role with diverse and interesting marketing tasks in a global business environment. If you have an educational background in marketing and some previous experience in international marketing activities, ideally from the industrial machinery sector, you might be the person we are looking for. Keep on reading for more information and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in creating and implementing marketing content and activities for selected technologies and solutions. Your tasks include creating marketing content for various channels for example: newsletters, content for web and social media, materials for exhibitions and conferences. In addition, your work includes coordinating marketing activities for product launches.
Working in a global business environment with several stakeholder groups and following global processes requires proactive can-do attitude as well as excellent coordination and cooperation skills.
You are offered
* An opportunity to grow professionally as a part of a global company
* An independent role where you can use your creativity and bold decision-making skills
* A unique role focusing on technology marketing
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Content creation for different internal and external channels
* Supporting organization of various marketing activities like product launches, webinars, and seminars
* Collaboration with several different stakeholders, e.g. marketing counterparts, external partners, business and market areas
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background in marketing
* Previous work experience in marketing activities and using marketing automation tools
* Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Experience in Salesforce CRM and Pardot is seen as an advantage Good command of English is mandatory.
Please attach your portfolio to your application if you have one.
As a person you are:
* Proactive, self-driven and outgoing
* Creative with a visual eye and ability to communicate and implement your ideas to action
* Interested in and curious about technical products and services, you are not afraid to ask questions
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until 31.5.2022, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo + remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metso Outotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally.
By improving our customers energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity and reducing environmental risks with our process and product expertise, we are the partner for positive change.