Are you a passionate and organized self-starter with lots of exciting ideas? Do you have previous experience in marketing? If yes, you may be the Marketing Specialist we are looking for! About the role
We at Clevry are looking for a Finnish speaking Marketing Specialist for our client ReceiptHero. The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be hired directly for ReceiptHero. The start date for this position is as soon as possible.
To succeed in this role, you are ready to roll your sleeves and crack on with a variety of different marketing campaigns. Whether that’s supporting ReceiptHero’s merchants with signage, contacting media outlets to drive their message or finding scalable channels which accelerates their user growth.
Given that ReceiptHero is an ecosystem of merchants, partner applications, technology integrators and most importantly users, their messaging and campaigns will need to be tailored depending on the audience. You will be involved in B2C marketing but also campaigns towards B2B. We are looking for someone who is able to digest complex topics into simple and engaging communication.About ReceiptHero
ReceiptHero is spearheading a global vision to stop the paper receipt. For it to be 2021 and for all this great innovation that happens around us, to be handed a paper receipt after every purchase is just crazy. It’s not just an environmental disaster but also that your data on those pieces of paper are not accessible in a modern digital way. ReceiptHero’s mission is that all merchants would be able to send their customers a digital receipt which could be accessed across different apps and services. Whether that’s the customers bank app, their travel expense platform, or a merchants loyalty app.
However, ReceiptHero does more than digital receipts. Having raised a 2m€ seed round in December 2020, they are setting the foundations to conquer Europe. ReceiptHero is currently working on some incredible partnerships with global brands and developing technical solutions which will elevate the company but more importantly put digital receipts into mass adoption. ReceiptHero truly believes digital receipts are the best marketing and communication channel to help merchants have a real-time connection to their customers beyond the moment of purchase.Main tasks
The perfect hire would have
- Design, manage, implement, and execute marketing campaigns, with a focus on acquiring new ReceiptHero users in Finland
- Build out content targeted at the Finnish market and keep the tone of voice consistent and clear
- Work towards clear marketing KPIs
- Manage stakeholders’ interests and provide ongoing feedback/reporting analysis
- Identify top performing mobile marketing partners and build strong relationships
- Proactively do continuous A-B testing strategies and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
- Native-level skills in Finnish and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understands (consumer) tech and has been involved in scalable marketing campaigns
- Experience working with web and mobile analytics
- Experience in content writing/copywriting
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- A passionate and organized self-starter, does not wait for instructions
- Nice office in the Finlayson area in Tampere and a chance to work partly remotely
- Welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive salary with employee benefits
- Amazing opportunity to grow professionally and make the position evolve towards areas of your interest
If you recognize yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 17.10.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company. Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for each role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants describe their own strengths more effectively and find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!