Marketing Specialist, Canatu, VantaaAcademic Work
If you are passionate about marketing, interested working in an international environment and enjoy multifaceted work, we might have a perfect opportunity for you! We are now looking for a Marketing Specialist to work at our client company Canatu. You now have a great chance to join an innovative and fast-growing multicultural environment and help Canatu grow further. Read more and apply today, we are filling the position as soon as we find the suitable candidate!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will plan and execute a variety of marketing activities. You will produce brand-aligned assets hands-on, create content, and execute digital marketing & PR outreach campaigns to drive pipeline and build long-term brand equity. You ensure continuous content creation and optimization to attract more organic traffic on our website, and support daily marketing activities, such as website, intranet, SoMe, and media bank updates as needed, material & demo logistics for tradeshows, and branded items assortment. You will also support sales with NDA follow-up and meeting arrangements. You will work in close collaboration with marketing, sales, product lines, subject matter experts and occasionally with agencies. You will report to VP, Marketing & Communications. The job description will adapt according to the selected person and skills.
* Entrepreneurial company with over 70 employees from 17 different nationalities
* Dynamic and forward-looking scale-up company with a great team spirit and peer support
* Graphic design: designing exhibition booths, posters, rollups, flyers, banner ads, slide decks, illustrations, and social media posts hands-on
* Content marketing: planning, researching, writing, and distributing news, stories, articles, press releases, social media posts, flyers, slide decks, email cadences & videos
* Keyword research and optimizing content for search engines
* Website (WordPress), media bank, SharePoint, and CRM (Pipedrive) updates / cleansing
* List building and segmentation for campaigns
* Events & trade show arrangements
* Digital advertising (Google display and LinkedIn sponsored campaigns)
* PR influencer search, outreach, and monitoring (Meltwater)
* Giveaways and branded items assortment
* Sales support: contract counter-signature follow-up and customer meeting arrangements
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Solid, hands-on experience in graphic design and video editing using Adobe Creative Cloud tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
* Understanding of SEO principles
* Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
* Understanding of Google Ads and LinkedIn campaign management
* 2+ years experience in B2B marketing
As a person you are:
* An executer
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Vantaa
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONCanatu is a carbon nanomaterial developer creating the most advanced carbon nanotubes for industry-transforming products. The Canatu carbon nanotube (CNT) technology has been created with a unique process that ensures the required versatility and reliability for highly engineered solutions. Canatu partners with forerunner companies, together transforming products for better tomorrows with nano carbon. The companys focus is in the automotive and semiconductor industries with the portfolios core spanning from ADAS heaters to 3D touch sensors and to EUV membranes. The experts at Canatu think big and create impacts on the tiniest scale - nano solutions for massive impact. Canatus headquarters are in Finland with sales offices also in the US, Japan, and Taiwan. ++www.canatu.com.++
As an entrepreneurial company with over 70 employees from 17 different nationalities, you will be a part of a dynamic and forward-looking scale-up with great team spirit and peer support. At Canatu, the following core values define who we are and who we want to be, guiding us in our day-to-day work:
* Curiosity to discover provides us with the spark that takes us out into the world to observe and find.
* Commitment to achieve is how we take those discoveries from ideas to something concrete.
* Collaboration for impact is required to develop what we create into impactful and meaningful products.
* Passion for progress keeps us working for new ways to do things for better tomorrows.