Marketing Project Manager, China
Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Interested in working with the hottest wearable brands like Garmin, Huawei, and Suunto? Keen to promote proven heartbeat analytics technology utilized by Manchester United, the Golden State Warriors, and top corporations? Ready to improve the wellness of millions of people around the world? At home in the Chinese wearable brand landscape and in Chinese digital channels? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager, China, to join our Marketing team and to work closely with our Consumer Technologies team. As the Marketing Project Manager for China, you will be working with our partner brands in China to ensure best-in-class marketing communications and content is being delivered to the end users and partner brands. You would have a key role in building Firstbeat brand awareness in China and in establishing our marketing activities in Chinese channels.
The role includes:
- Managing Firstbeat’s marketing and communications activities in China; making annual plans based on global strategy as part of the team, and executing accordingly
- Working closely with our Chinese wearable partners’ product and marketing teams to support product launches and product marketing communications
- Working in tight collaboration with our Consumer Technologies team, Content Specialist leading the English content management, and reporting with a dotted line to our Global Partner Marketing Manager
- Producing content (translating, editing and localizing English content and creating new content) about Firstbeat, our analytics and product features as well as their consumer benefits in Chinese
We are looking for:
- Knowledge about Chinese wearable market
- Interest in health, sports and lifestyle wearables
- Relevant education and several years of experience in various marketing tasks focusing to Chinese market
- Experience with Chinese digital and social media channels and how to best utilize them to reach marketing and business targets
- Ability and drive to take initiative and manage projects with a tight schedule
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Native-level Chinese language. Specify your abilities more detail in the application e.g., Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese.
- Ability to think strategically and execute hands-on
- Great collaboration skills since work requires working together with several internal and external stakeholders
- New and exciting role in a fast-growing business, and great team to support you
- Position of influence in a world leading physiological analytics company that makes a real difference in people’s lives
- Chance to develop future paths and work with industry leading products and technology used by elite athletes, wellness professionals, corporations and millions of consumers worldwide
- Dynamic and skilled multidisciplinary team, great partners and an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible working conditions
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
The position is based in Firstbeat Head Office in Jyväskylä, Finland. Ability to travel required. For questions, please email email@example.com (Marketing Director, Firstbeat)
Application deadline: October 18th, 2019
Firstbeat is the leading provider of physiological analytics for sports and well-being. We transform heartbeat data into personalized information on exercise, stress and recovery. Hundreds of elite sports teams, wellness professionals, and millions of consumers worldwide trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being. Our purpose is to help people reach their health and performance potential with science-backed confidence.