Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Marketing Planner within Customer Acquisition team in Business Unit Consumer Sales Finland. Consumer Sales Finland is responsible for the sales of products and solutions to private customers and small and medium-sized companies in Finland.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities
- You actively tweak and find new ways and angles to boost sales performance
- Follow sales campaign performance and KPI’s
- Co-operate and work closely with other in-house teams and external partners
- You are involved in developing the Vattenfall brand in Finland and Nordics
To succeed in this role
- You have creative mindset and prefer hands-on style of work
- You have solid experience of various online and digital channels
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced result-oriented environment
- You have proactive work style and you are self-initiated
- You are fluent in Finnish and can communicate clearly in English or Swedish
Your background and profile
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in marketing or economicsExperience with energy industry or digital media agencies is considered as a plus
Duration of employment
- One year fixed term contract
Our ideal candidate is a team player who can take creative lead of our digital marketing campaigns from idea to practice. A colleague who has performance oriented mindset and self-driven working style. In addition, you have broad perspective on issues and you seek long-term impact.
The location of the position is in Helsinki. This position may require traveling sometimes, mainly between Finland and Sweden.
We offer you an exciting position in our new sales team, great colleagues, fresh new office at Helsinki among other benefits. You also have excellent possibility to develop your skills broadly in the field of marketing, sales and brand management.
Please apply through Vattenfall’s webpage by submitting your cover letter, CV and salary request in English no later than Thursday 30th of September 2020.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Chapter lead Ville-Veikko Perintö, tel. +358 40 630 4154 on Thursday 17th September at 11-12 a.m. or Friday 18th September at 11-12 a.m.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Senior Consultant Krista Pulkkinen, tel. +358 50 505 7715.
Looking forward to your application!