The future is being created today. At Kiilto, we invest in the future every day by promoting occupational wellbeing, encouraging innovation and making our operations more and more sustainable. We are guided by the desire to be an environmental leader, using our expertise to create success stories for our customers. We are local, innovative and insightful. Would you like to add your own chapter to our hundred-year story of growth?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and independent
MARKETING PLANNER for our Turku office
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave.
You are skilled in marketing communication and content creation. You will be in charge of various visual and communication assignments in support of Kiilto's industrial hygiene solutions, and to assist our Scandinavian cleanliness and hygiene marketing. You will create sales and marketing material for the B2B market, and take part in the planning and implementation of campaigns and websites. You will be part of our professional and enthusiastic marketing team. In addition, you will work in active cooperation with various printing houses and internally with a range of functions, such as sales, product development and communications.
- A degree in an applicable subject from a university of applied sciences
- At least two years of experience in similar work
- Excellent Swedish skills, and fluency in Finnish and English. Language skills in Norwegian and Danish are considered an asset.
- Flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to resolve problem situations systematically, regardless of tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with different types of people
- Willingness to travel, particularly within Scandinavia
- Skill in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
We offer you a working environment within a growing company, a wide range of duties and comprehensive induction in your tasks. We actively invest in the occupational wellbeing of our staff, for which we have been awarded the 'Finland's Most Active Workplace' certificate. We have a non-smoking policy at Kiilto.
For more information, please contact Marketing Manager Arja Seppälä, +358 40 570 3306, between 2 pm and 4 pm on 10 October or between 9 am and 10 am on 17 October. Please submit your application with a salary request and CV no later than 20 October 2019.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and will treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to some of the applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 4 November for a possible job interview. The selected candidate will need to pass a health check, which includes drug testing.