Marketing Operations Specialist/Manager
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.7.2019
In the Industrial Measurements business unit our global team develops measurement instruments and sells to thousands of Vaisala's customers in life science, power transmission and many other industrial application markets ranging from automotive to the food industries.
We are looking for:
Are you an expert in marketing automation or on your way to becoming one? Are you interested in working for a market-leading truly international Finnish company? Are you passionate about getting the most out of digital marketing? If you answered yes to the questions above, you might be the one we’re looking for!
As the Marketing Automation Specialist/Manager, you will own our Eloqua instance. In addition to managing the API integration with Salesforce, you will be responsible for creating best practice processes for our email campaigns, and supporting and advising the regional and product marketing teams in implementing their marketing campaigns. You will report to the Head of Marketing Operations/Digital Marketing.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Own the Eloqua platform including managing the API integration with Salesforce and implementing best practices for data field governance
• Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to improve our sender scores and deliverability rates
• Manage current Eloqua contacts, upload lists, and improve segmentation and targeting
• Build and maintain email templates and landing pages that drive campaign responses
• Ensure pages and templates are properly set-up and tagged for reporting and traceability
• Work closely with marketing program managers to map out campaign logic and workflows
• Execute email campaigns including checking, managing, and making changes when needed
• Recommend strategy/tactics to optimize conversion rates and/or additional ways we can use Eloqua for a better customer experience
• Monitor key email performance metrics
• Create/improve our processes
Our dream candidate has the following experience:
• Expert understanding of marketing automation systems (preferably Eloqua) and working knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM)
• Minimum 1-3 years of hands-on experience with a marketing automation systems
• Eloqua certification or equal level of expertise preferred
• Strong English language skills (we are an international company
Ideally, you also are/have:
• Extremely detail oriented, self-starter
• Analytic thinker with problem solving skills (“No detail is too small” attitude)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork
• Achievement oriented – you don’t just want a job, you want to make an impact
We at Vaisala offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and with us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries.
Interested? Want to learn more? Please contact Lynn-Marie Sederlöf-Airisto, Head of Marketing Operations/Digital Marketing: email@example.com, +358 40 528 5709.
Please submit your online application with CV, cover letter and salary request latest August 5th, 2019. Be sure to send in your application right away as we will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.