Marketing Operations Manager
3 Step IT Group Oy
Location: Helsinki or Stockholm
Our Group marketing team is now looking for a Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing 3stepIT’s digital marketing strategy, specifically the optimum digital ‘stack. Also you will support global and in-country marketing teams to deliver high impact, growth oriented campaigns using best-in-class and integrated marketing technology.
This is a new and strategic role requiring an exceptional individual with strong business acumen and execution focus, coupled with an expert understanding of digital marketing tools and their seamless integration. This includes account-based marketing components, marketing automation, CRM and websites. You will ensure all marketing platforms are operating optimally, with the right governance, carefully balancing local autonomy versus central control of core product and brand position communications.
You will have good understanding of HTML and content management systems such as Drupal, Wordpress etc. Above all, you will be comfortable using data to guide sales and marketing to develop revenue generating campaigns whilst keeping track of spend and ensuring value for money. You will ensure marketing campaigns are executed on time and meet all brand and compliance standards. You will work with the marketing teams to develop an executable campaign plan aligned to the half year priorities and midterms strategic growth plan.
In more detail, the new Marketing Operations Manager will
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to plan and execute agreed targeted growth campaigns
- Ensure an airtight, measurable lead generation process is in place from inquiry to closed revenue, irrespective of digital channel
- Own the marketing operations roadmap ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to align with sales and marketing strategy.
- Design and implement lead and account scoring and nurturing journeys in Marketo to support GTM process
- Own full funnel marketing reporting and dashboards (campaigns, ABM, channels, multi-touch attribution)
- Test (and then optimise) everything from landing page variations, conversions, email effectiveness, form design, web site and advertising to compress the sales cycle
- Administer the digital marketing budget and ensure costs are tracked and regularly reported
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, understood, and adopted by all impacted areas
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding complex customisations and over-engineered processes.
We hope that you are an effective team player and bring
- 5 years plus hands on digital marketing and automation experience
- Direct experience in IT, Technology, communications or similar sector
- Demonstrated experience designing or working with an innovative marketing technology stack
- Experience adapting processes, reporting and technology to fit an ABM model
- Deep understanding marketing platform integration e.g. Demandbase, MS Dynamics, website, Marketo, 3rd party lead gen platforms
- Data-driven and timely reporting to key stakeholders on digital effectiveness to drive revenue growth and brand / proposition awareness
- A desire to innovate: take a lead in establishing insight led, targeted campaign management using established ABM methodology, processes and technology
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations to guide the business to optimum sales and growth outcomes
- Digital technical skills e.g. CMS platforms, HTML, programmatic etc.
- Good level of written and spoken English, other language skills are an asset.
- A degree in business, marketing or similar related field. Diploma or equivalent in digital marketing is desirable.
What we will offer
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimizing life cycles and lengthening the use life of IT devices
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects that can launch you on an international career
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So if you are 3 steps ahead – come join us!
Please note that Interviews will be held ongoing. Do apply by filling out our electronic application form latest on Tuesday March 31th.
For further information about the position, you can call our Group Marketing Director Suhale Vorajee on Thursday March 19th 12:30pm-1pm (CET) or Monday March 30th 11am-11:45am (CET), tel +44 7867 901694.