Love Beauty Oy – Cool brands imported with a warm heart
Want to create marketing and brand experiences with top beauty brands? We are now looking to expand our sales and marketing team with a business minded and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager focusing on building our brands on the Nordic and Baltic area. Together with our sales and marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing marketing plans to increase our brand’s awareness, experience and sales.
Founded in 2013, Love Beauty is one of the leading distributors and a strategic growth partner for top beauty brands like Vita Liberata, Real Techniques and Eylure, in the Nordics and Baltics region. We are growing rapidly, and to be able to support our fast growth, we are now searching for a Marketing Manager to join our sales and marketing team.
This role will provide an exciting schedule with a broad spectrum of day-to-day tasks; from meetings, events and creative happenings to building marketing plans, analyzing performance and evaluate KPI’s. We are looking for a person, that is skilled in creating marketing material and engaging content that drives traffic to our channels and have experience in influencer collaborations and partnerships that create win win situations. In summary, you will be a key player in the sales and marketing team, working both creative, strategically, and operationally to optimize our performance in the Nordic and Baltic region.
What will you do?
- Build our brands awareness
- Creator of opportunities: identify and implement the right marketing tactics for our brands together with our Brand Managers
- Responsibility for our influencer marketing
- Managing relationships with journalists, influencers and other stake holders
- Create and develop new digital, social media and influencer campaigns together with Brand Managers
- Public Relations
- Plan and execute PR and other creative events
- Production and optimization of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- SEO & SEM
- Partnership collaborations
- Content creation that drive traffic to our channels
- Campaign planning together with the team to optimize marketing
- Create the most attractive brands in the beauty industry
Does this describe you?
- 2-6 years of work experience with a brand or agency, preferably as a Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or PR Manager ideally in the cosmetics, fashion or accessories industry
- Digital native and socially savvy
- Collaborative team player
- Proven success within marketing and/or PR
- Solid hands on experience in social media, ad management, trafficking (FB, IG) and content marketing
- Data driven and comfortable in collecting the needed intelligence from own medias and market to steer strategy to execution to optimization
- Strong eye and appreciation for style, fashion and trends
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- A doer’s mindset with good vibes!
- Interest in beauty industry
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international environment with great colleagues. Our lovely office is located at Yrjönkatu, Helsinki, but we also work remote. Job benefits include phone, ePassi and cosmetics benefit. This is a full-time job (37,5 hours / week) starting from August 2021. Does this match your profile and expectations? Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match. To apply this position please send your CV, cover letter with salary request and possible references to our Head of HR Marjaana Londen, firstname.lastname@example.org Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously, but latest by 20th of June 2021.
For any questions related to this position, please contact Tita Lönnblad, Head of Sales and Marketing, +358 50 3258300 or email@example.com