Pro Farm Technologies Oy
Are you a marketing professional and interested in working for an international agriscience company? Do the words “dynamic” and “motivated” describe you?
We at Pro Farm are looking for a Marketing Manager to strengthen our international marketing team in Vantaa. This is a new position and a key role in supporting our business’ long-term growth. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan for continental Europe. You also support other regions and ensure that company's message is distributed to the targeted audiences in order to meet & beat the sales objectives. We work closely with our distributors, with growing one-to-one marketing and ingredient branding challenge for the Marketing Manager.
What you'll do
• Develop and execute the marketing activities, campaigns and processes.
• Design and produce marketing materials.
• Work closely with the international Marketing Team and suppliers in order to develop effective and aligned campaigns.
• Compose and post content on the company’s website and social media channels.
• Organize fairs and events.
• Manage business intelligence and support sales and other functions.
• Fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
• Self-motivated, hands-on and focused on execution by yourself.
• Interested in modern agriculture with creative mindset.
• Able to analyze the market, whereby IT knowledge is extremely helpful.
• Familiar with logical thinking, multitasking and critical analysis.
• Ideally a person with previous industry experience.
• An interesting and versatile role.
• Global business environment surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals.
• Opportunities to travel.
• Consistent support throughout your career so that you can continue to grow, challenge yourself and achieve your personal goals.
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona Creative. This position is full time and permanent directly with Pro Farm.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now by sending your application with salary expectations by 8.12.2019. For further information about the recruitment process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start handling applications already during the application period.