We are Accountor, the largest accounting, HR and financial management services company in Northern Europe. We have over 100 offices in seven countries, with over 2,300 passionate employees helping our clients to succeed. We are a growth company. Would you like to join our growth story?
Our business is going through a transformation to online accounting. Our products and services are becoming increasingly digital and marketing and sales need to follow suit.
To speed up the transformation, we are looking for a marketing manager for our Outsourcing cluster to ensure consistent working practices and related KPIs in marketing across all our seven countries and service portfolio, in particular for marketing automation, lead generation, marketing web sites and marketing support for service concepts such as Accountor Online and Accountor Go.
You will be accountable for the impact, productivity and efficiency of marketing practices in the Outsourcing cluster. Working closely together with our countries, sales teams and product managers, this is a high impact role with a direct contribution to the growth of Accountor Group.
- Marketing automation development, vendor management, subsequent practices and implementation of new automation programs
- GDPR practices in marketing automation and direct marketing
- Support for upcoming website renewal
- Marketing deliverables and partner management for international service concepts such as Accountor Online and Accountor Go
- Creation of cluster level marketing plan and budgeting and coordination of country budgets and marketing plans
- Oversight for marketing process on cluster basis, design and implementation of KPIs, best practices and audits
- Benchmark against best-in-breed marketers
- Track record in marketing automation, b2b lead generation, website content management systems, online marketing analytics or preferably all
- Working understanding of GDPR implementations
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Natural at collaborating with people and teams in other functions towards common business goals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills
- Knack for getting things done
- University degree in marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High impact role in an international growth company
- Opportunity to deliver tangible results in transforming sales and marketing practices in a sizable b2b environment
- International network of highly talented people
- Working environment that truly puts people first and has room for professional growth
- Good mix of people around you with a can do attitude and winning spirit
- Competitive benefits and good opportunities for professional growth
Your location is our office in Helsinki.
For more information about the position, please contact Tero Immonen, +358 40 551 1416.
We are expecting your application and CV including salary request latest by February 23th.
Please apply soon as possible; we are proceeding with the candidates during the application period.