Are you a marketing professional who has already gained several years of marketing work experience? Would you like to join a growing company whose work is heavily based in international work? If yes, you might be the Marketing Manager we are looking for!We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Marketing Manager for our client, you will work in their Oulu office or alternatively in Helsinki. The position is fulltime with a permanent contract. You will be employed directly by the client company. The start date for this position will be as soon as possible.
As a Marketing Manager, you will work in a small team, where daily work consists of both long term strategic marketing, as well as practical daily tasks with content creation and SEO related tasks.
We are looking for a person who has
already gained some work experience in a similar role.
You will have an opportunity to use your creativity, bring up your own views and use your practical marketing skills related to
this marketing role. Projects are international and related to platform in construction projects, so any knowledge and experience in working with software will help you to succeed in this role.Client company
The client company was founded in Finland 7 years ago having grown international during these years. Their customers are real estate developers, construction companies and renovators. Their service is a digital platform focused on making the construction project easier.
The client company would like to stay anonymous to ensure that applications are processed via Clevry. The client company will be named to
the candidates during the interview phase.Main tasks
- Content marketing (creating blog post, articles, press releases)
- Strategic marketing planning
- Working with the company website (Wordpress)
- Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- SEO & SEM
- Smaller tasks with graphic design and video editing
We offer you
- Previous work experience in a similar marketing role
- Relevant education background
- A couple of years or more previous work experience in a similar marketing role
- Marketing experience in b2b/technical environment, e.g. with software or hardware development is seen as a huge advantage
- Creative, goal-oriented mindset
- Fluent skills in English. Other languages, such as Finnish, German, Swedish and French are an advantage
- An opportunity to be a part of growing, international company
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience in the marketing field
- Independent and responsible role with competitive salary
- Good worklife balance
- Relaxed, international culture
If you recognise yourself in the
above, apply for the position by 19th of April 2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Saara Niskanen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358504675319). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!