Marketing Manager (fixed-term)
Do you have a well-developed business understanding and passion for innovation? Our purpose is to bring together people, business, science and technology to solve the world´s biggest challenges and create sustainable growth, jobs and wellbeing. If you enjoy contributing in achieving something bigger, do continue reading.
VTT is one of the leading research organisations in Europe. What unites us at VTT is curiosity, a passion for learning and a devotion to finding solutions to global challenges and answers to our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a dynamic marketing professional who knows what it takes to build high quality and customer-focused marketing. In this role, you will plan and execute marketing strategies and activities supporting our sales efforts. You will be part of the Customer Marketing Team, which belongs to the VTT Marketing and Communications organization. You will also work closely with the Communications and the Brand & Digital marketing teams as well as with our sales department, researchers and business areas. This is a temporary position due to parental leave.
Your main responsibility areas will be:
- Developing, planning, budgeting and executing customer centric marketing strategies and initiatives
- Creating customer challenge driven narratives and value propositions
- Creating impactful lead generations activities, such as digital marketing and social media campaigns, content and events
- Executing data-led decision making in digital channels and touchpoints for improving customer experience and engagement
- Translating scientific and technological excellence into customer value
- Optimizing the customer engagement and digital customer experience
To succeed in the position, you have:
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B marketing
- Master's degree in marketing or other relevant field
- Excellent presentation, argumentation and networking skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Finnish
- Track record in creating digital and other campaigns for lead generation
- Experience in storytelling and in producing marketing materials, both digital and printed
- Ability to quickly pivot and reprioritize when necessary
- Ability to lead and implement change and work closely with different internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience using marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot) or other modern digital marketing tools is preferred
As a person you are
We are looking for a person with an inspiring, solution oriented, professional and a growth mind-set. You are a committed and collaborative person with the ability to inspire people around. You also actively explore and create new ideas and solutions. Excellence is written in our DNA. We never settle for mediocracy, and we expect you to be willing to think beyond the obvious as well!
At VTT, we believe that our impact is built on scientific and technological excellence in all our work. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Our personnel’s wellbeing and competence development are key priorities. You will be a part of a creative and international working environment. We offer versatile, independent and challenging tasks and the needed support and coaching. The role includes challenging tasks, a lot of interaction with top researchers and management and clear measurable targets.
For further information
Interested and want to know more? Please contact Anne Laurinantti, Customer Marketing Lead (tel. +358 40 512 2198) on Friday 12.2. between 9:00 - 10:00 or on 1.3. between 09:00 - 10:00.
To apply, please submit your CV and application with your salary request via our recruitment system on 3 March 2021 at the latest.
Apply between 8 February 2021 and 3 March 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth and tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. We have over 75 years of experience of top-level research and science-based results. VTT´s turnover and other operating income is 258 M€. VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together.
VTT – beyond the obvious.