Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing Performance team in Helsinki or Berlin.
We are looking for a customer-facing data scientist who enjoys analyzing complex systems and truly enjoys communicating findings with customers and partners and can do so clearly and concisely. Your role is essential in making sure we can systematically improve optimization across our customers in Europe.
You will work with our global team of customer-facing data scientists based in our offices in Helsinki, New York, San Francisco, and Singapore. In this role you will analyze, validate, and test best practices in paid social advertising. You will be working closely together with both product development and commercial colleagues.
As Marketing Data Analyst you will...
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertisers by analyzing customers’ performance marketing data and develop methods to figure out what works and, more importantly, why it works
- Drive to be the best in the world at optimizing digital advertising in a cross-platform world with expertise and will to experiment across the platforms Smartly.io serves.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product team and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features
- Consult customers on Smarlty.io optimization features, A/B and incrementality testing, and communicate for example complex optimization related topics to a general audience
- Drive customer and industry adoption of optimization best practices, measurement methodologies, and products
- Perform performance meta analyses, vertical research, and playbooks based on scientifically sound analytics
What we are looking for
- Recently graduated (min. Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Marketing Analytics or a related quantitative field or similar knowledge
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation tools
- Ability and willingness to become an expert in digital performance marketing
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R and/or Python, and SQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience in account management, sales, project management or consulting is a plus