Barona HR Oy
Our large international client is now seeking a strong Marketing Coordinator for one year fixed-term employment relationship, based in Helsinki, Finland.
Our client is a well-known multinational technology company. They specialize in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Now our customer is seeking for a local
for a 12 months fixed-term contract based in Helsinki.
As the Marketing Coordinator your role will consist of circa 60 % of marketing around the product and supporting the B2B marketing efforts as well as Finnish marketing teams for circa 40 % of the time.
The responsibilities of this role include f. ex.:
• Planning and executing retail marketing efforts for our customer company’s product across Northern Europe
• Leading the digital content strategy and direct response efforts
• Making sure the marketing materials are grammatically correct in Northern countries
• Supporting local training events (like webinars)
• Working with both internal and external stakeholders (f. ex. PR and Sales)
• Building and sending weekly comms to users to increase social media engagement
• Measuring the impact of social media efforts and building a plan to increase the engagement
• Developing material, f. ex. for training
To be successful you will have:
• BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing project management, customer service, or sales administration
• Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market. Previous experience in both traditional and digital advertising is a plus
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Finnish
Interested? Please submit your online application by 20.8. including your CV and salary request. Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect match.
For any questions regarding this role or the recruitment process, please contact Sini Jonk, email@example.com