3Step IT Oy
Success doesn’t happen while you’re frowning, and you’re allowed to have fun at work. This is why we adhere to a low hierarchy and allow everyone to work independently and flexibly. Nevertheless, we root for each other and support one another, because we overcome obstacles together.
We are constantly on the lookout for passionate people to join us, as our business is blooming it opens up exciting new opportunities!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to coordinate the Baltics marketing with planning, adapting, executing, and tracking marketing and communications activities. Marketing Coordinator will also support Baltics sales team with sales related campaign execution as well as the Finnish marketing team with different marketing activities.
The job requires some travel readiness and the position is located both in Helsinki head office and in Tallinn. The applicant can be Estonian or Finnish. This position is fixed-term replacement of maternity leave until 30.9.2020, minimum of 30 hours per week.
We hope that you will drive forward such responsibilities as:
- Coordinate and manage the marketing adaptation, and execution to Baltics market
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars and tradeshows
- Monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing and sales activities
- Support Baltics sales team with sales related campaign execution
- Support Finnish marketing team in variety of marketing tasks
We are looking for a person with the right attitude as well as:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of B2B modern marketing
- Some experience in Marketo, CRM, Drupal is benefit not mandatory
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Native in Estonian
- Excellent in English and Finnish
In order to help you succeed, we offer:
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimizing lifecycles and lengthening the use life of IT devices.
- Flexible working hours: We rely on our employees and offer you the ability to work flexibly and independently.
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements.
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects: A top position in an internationally-operating Finnish growth company, that can launch you on an international career.
Check out how we roll from HERE.
If you feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send your application and CV with a salary request as soon as possible, and no later than 10.11.2019.
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. Our service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and sustainable. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018. We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees. For more information about us, visit www.3stepit.com