AIG Europe Ltd
Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity in an International insurance company? We believe that our success depends on building a world class team, and we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG. The position is based in Helsinki. As a Marketing and Campaign Coordinator you will have a variety of important responsibilities including:
- Coordinate our marketing and campaign activities by making sure all internal and external stakeholders are aligned. This includes planning and creating visual and print marketing materials to our offline and Online channels, second line support to our customer service team, oversight of our sales quality assurance processes, creating and managing time schedules for the sales activities
- Act as account manager towards our business partners. Including relationship management, campaign planning, product development, reporting and day to day management.
- Back office administration including contract management, purchase requests and complaint management
AIG strives to be a highly client focused organization, something that should be reflected in your social skills, personal structure and high quality in every output of work performed. We are looking for a positive and proactive individual with a great attitude to be part of the collaboration of a team, contributing to its success. The successful candidate thrives under the challenge of working in a focused, fast pace, international environment.
- Strong level of verbal and written Finnish and English (required). Other Nordic languages seen as an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative (required)
- Previous experience of working with insurance, marketing, sales or customer service related tasks
- Proficient in Excel and generally computer literate
- Ability to prioritize and focus on targets and results. Good time management skills.
- The position will require willingness to travel, mainly within Finland but also in the Nordic countries.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
- Camilla Westh, HR Generalist, Nordics – firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 91 32 51 47
- Jan Söderlund, Head of DM, Nordics – email@example.com, +46 70 913 73 96
Submit your application via our online recruiting portal as soon as possible via our online recruitment portal.
Applications are processed continuously and we cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal. Please submit your application as soon as possible. The position will be filled when a suitable has been found.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1120261
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki