We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Helsinki.
As the Marketing Coordinator for Bik Bok in Finland, you are responsible for initiating, driving and executing events, PR activities and secure close collaboration with influencers on many levels. You also have responsibility for some administrative tasks as well as executing local projects and campaigns.
As the only marketing representative in Finland your ability to work independently and proactively run the marketing activities on the local market is of great importance. You are the marketing department’s “eyes and ears” and primary contact person regarding marketing- and communication related enquires. You work with several key people, thus placing high value on your ability to work as an excellent communicator. You are a social person who loves to meet with new people and expand your network.
- At least 3 years of experience within PR and marketing.
- Experience with event planning and execution
- Experience and knowledge about working with influencers and influencer marketing
- Great passion for fashion and experience in the industry.
- Excellent written Finnish. Fluent communicator in Swedish seen as a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced job environment.
- Having a grasp on the big picture, but still keeping an eye on details.
- Independent, reliable and experienced project manager.
- Creative, flexible and solves problems with ease.
- Great attitude, social and a team player.
Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing fashion retail brands in Scandinavia, in a young and creative atmosphere with an amazing target audience? If you recognize yourself, then you will love it here. We´re looking forwards to your applications! Please note, all applications has to be in English.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager in Oslo, but works very closely with the retail organization in Finland. The workplace is located in Helsinki. Some traveling is required. Expected to start work as soon as possible.