Marketing Communications Specialist
Now we are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our marketing team as Marketing Communications Specialist.
The position is full-time.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will develop comprehensive campaign materials and promotional collateral, ensuring consistency in branding and communications across all Progman's products. In this position you will also independently plan, organize and implement company's participation in trade shows and help the sales team in organising and promoting sales events. You will also contribute in other marketing tasks and projects to support our business needs.
- Develop comprehensive marketing campaign and other promotional content, ensuring consistency in branding and communications across all Progman's products.
- Work with members of sales and marketing team, as well as, customers to secure approvals on collateral and materials.
- Develop a solid understanding of our customer segments, creating targeted content that aligns to these audiences while also maintaining the overall voice of Progman.
- Consult with trade show organisers and internal stakeholders on all details regarding events; formulate event scope and develop and implement event budgets based on those discussions; deliver all logistical needs as called for by the scope and budget of each event.
- Ensure effective planning, coordination, and outcome for larger and more complex events, such as Mostra Convegno, ISH and BIM World Congress.
- Oversee development of publicity for events (announcements, invitations, seminar abstracts, etc.) and production and distribution of program information.
- Determine and coordinate all staffing needs for the event
- Analyze event results post-event in order to improve future event and program planning.
The ideal candidate is a strong, creative writer and communicator with the intent and ability to drive business success. This professional needs to be creative, collaborative, flexible, adaptable and a team player. A strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work will be necessary. He or she has the ability to successfully recognize and resolve problems in a timely manner using tact, sensitivity, discretion, and political acumen.
Languages: Fluent native-level written and spoken English. Knowledge of German language would be a plus in this position.
Experience: Preferably 3-5 years of work experience in similar positions.
Education: Suitable education e.g. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business and/or Communications.
The location of this position is Espoo or Turku.
What we offer
- Job at rapidly growing international software house
- Modern and comfortable working environment in centrally located offices
- Secured job in a financially stable company
- Relaxed, professional and productive work community
- Good possibilities for professional growth and development
- Flexible working conditions including possibility for remote working, flexible working hours and usage of flexitime
- Good benefits e.g. sport allowance and extensive health care
Our personnel survey results and the feedback from new employees shows that new employees are well received and feel at home when they onboard to the Progman team.
More information about this position and Progman, please visit http://www.magicad.com/en/about/.
Got more questions? Please contact Marketing Manager Arlinda Sipilä on +358503623571 or email@example.com.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply by March 4, 2018 via our recruitment portal at https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?72ad6025
Apply fast! We are going through applications as they arrive and will fulfill the position immediately when the right person is found!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103630
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Turku