Marketing Communications Manager
Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Are you keen to take the next step in your career in the fast-growing health and wellness technology industry? Are you ready to dig deeper into our new Firstbeat Life corporate wellness solution and to have a key role in its concept development and how it is launched to new markets? Do you want to work for the leading sports and wellness technology company powering e.g., NBA and NHL teams, and top corporations in over 40 countries? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our Marketing team and to work closely with our RnD and Product teams, as well as physiologists, wellness experts and sales team. This position will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for managing and creating a broad range of marketing activities central to the commercial success of our wellness business and new corporate wellness solution Firstbeat Life.
The role includes:
- Being the owner of product marketing communications and having a key role in defining the positioning and key messages as well as guiding the visual look of marketing deliverables such as videos and ads.
- Planning and creating marketing content that supports the commercial targets e.g., campaign materials, social media and newsletter content and sales presentations.
- Continuously evaluating the perceived positioning of the product and solution and developing the marketing concept.
- Planning and creating marketing campaigns and following the KPIs, and working in close collaboration with our Finnish and International Sales teams, Marketing Technologies team and Commercial Marketing Specialist in rolling out the campaigns.
- Supporting our B2B customers by planning and providing them tools about Firstbeat Life and how they can use the solution as part of their preventative health care actions and service concepts.
- Depending on your background you can have a key role in Firstbeat brand level communications and PR work.
We are looking for:
- Experience in marketing concept development, project management, and leading internal and external teams in material production.
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications fundamentals for B2B and B2C segments, and experience in working in an international setting.
- Experience in marketing content strategies and skills to produce copy for various channels.
- Self- driven and hands-on team member who enjoys collaborating with product and sales teams, customers, industry experts, influencers and media.
- Ability to write fluent copy in Finnish and in English (for English copy you will have an English-speaking colleague to support in final copy checks).
- You have knowledge and are interested in physiology, health and well-being.
- Knowledge about health & wellness technology, wellness industry and/or SaaS businesses is an advantage.
- Your background could be e.g., from corporate wellness service, wearable brand, digital wellness services, occupational health care service, human resources specialising in employee wellness.
- You have a suitable degree in e.g., Marketing, Communications, Business or Health & Sports Sciences.
- A lead role in driving the wellness business marketing communications strategy and positioning of the new solution.
- An exciting role at the heart of marketing, creating inspiring and meaningful content for various segments, and ultimately enabling the commercial success of our new corporate wellness solution.
- Chance to work with industry-leading technology used by wellness professionals, and corporations in over 40 countries.
- Dynamic and skilled multidisciplinary team, great partners and an inspiring work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits such as lunch benefit, comprehensive occupational health care services, and physical activity / culture benefits, including for example joint weekly sports sessions (in Jyväskylä office).
- We offer flexible working conditions; due to the COVID-19 situation we are mostly working from home at the moment and have great distance work practices and tools in place.
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees and offer a health-oriented and ergonomic work environment.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in our Jyväskylä or Espoo office, Finland. We will start interviewing candidates as soon as possible and the position will be filled when a suitable person is found.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request using the online form by November 22, 2020. For questions, please email Chief Commercial Officer Anna de Torres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firstbeat Technologies is a leading sports and wellness technology company. Our solutions transform physiological data into personalized guidance on exercise, stress, sleep and recovery. Hundreds of elite sports teams, thousands of wellness professionals, and top companies in over 40 countries trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being. Our purpose is to help people reach their health and performance potential with science-backed confidence. The head office is located in Jyväskylä, Finland.