Marketing Automation Specialist, Helsinki
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Automation Specialist to join the Digital Business team based in our HQ office in Helsinki, but this role may also work remotely.
Your main responsibility is to develop commercial email marketing campaigns from initial idea to emails landing customers’ inboxes based on the global marketing and sales plans. In this role you will work as part of highly driven, results-oriented and fun team. You will report to the Head of Digital Market Growth.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Plan, prepare, build and send complete email campaigns using an email service provider
- Target and send emails to different regions and customer segments
- Report and analyze email campaign performance to build insight for the marketing channel, digital team and the whole business
- Prepare and execute tests to improve the channel’s efficiency and increase value
- Take part developing the marketing channel, marketing automation and customer loyalty further
- Take part developing reporting further.
In order to succeed in the role, you have/are:
- Detail-oriented even when working under pressure
- Excellent capability to self-organize
- Great time-management skills
- Recent hands-on email marketing experience with using an ESP, at least 1 year
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who enjoys fast environment
- Ambition to develop yourself and your work further
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment with one of the most iconic lifestyle brands.
To apply, please send your application including your CV and cover letter and with salary expectation via our career site at http://company.marimekko.com/careers. We will start the interviews already during the application period so, please, let us hear from you as soon as possible but no later than 29.11.2020.
With further questions regarding this position, please contact Taija Räikkönen, Head of Digital Market Growth, by phone (+358 50 327 4310).