We are looking for an experienced and commercial martech enthusiast that is ready to take on a key role in pursuing digitalization of customer relations by enabling relevant and tailored communication across channels. As our Product Owner for Hubspot, you will lead the work on Marketing Automation for Fortum Consumer Solutions and thereby take responsibility for utilization of our MAS for the benefit of our customers and business units across the Nordics.
You will work with high level senior managers and specialists with deep domain knowledge to continuously improve and create communication processes. Through collaboration with UX designers, web analysts and other colleagues within the E-com & Martech function, as well as local Brand and Communication Managers and their local marketing teams, you create preconditions to scale best in class user journeys, improve existing ones and increase data utilization in our operations. Simultaneously, as the product owner of Hubspot, you steer prioritization and plan product utilization and development towards Business Technology from a global perspective with emphasis upon scalability.
- You will ensure optimal Marketing Automation System utilization for the benefit of our 2.4 million customers and partake in projects where needed.
- You lead development, deployment, management, tracking and measurement of automated campaigns and user journeys related to transactional data, but also behavioral obtained from Fortum’s customer facing digital channels such as web, mypages, apps, etc.
- You contribute to establishing a leads management framework in CoS and will be a key contributor to introducing methods for qualification, scoring, routing and assignment
- You are business savvy and can act cross functionally within Fortum Consumer Solutions to deliver and scale best practice through collaboration and insights
- You are results-oriented, analytical, and entrepreneurial, with an interest in the entire value chain and a passion for processes and targeted communication
- You document results, identify trends to change planning and test to drive growth
- You communicate clearly, can lead and motivate others, and like to work to achieve solutions in interdisciplinary teams
- You have extensive workforce, can work independently and are structured
You will report to the Head E-commerce and Martech of Fortum Consumer Solutions. You can locate at our main campuses in Stockholm, Oslo or Espoo. We offer you
This is a permanent full-time position and a great opportunity for an experienced martech leader that is ready to take the next step. We offer you the chance to be part of the transformation towards Fortum’s vision "For a cleaner world" at one of the largest energy companies in Europe.
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. Your qualifications
- Expert capabilities from working with marketing technologies such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, etc. Fortum are utilizing Hubspot globally so experience in this is preferred.
- Broad comprehension of marketing, customer communication as well as the basics in advertising technology
- Being data driven is in your blood and understanding how to capitalize upon it from a process and communication perspective is what you do
- Knowledge on how to best capitalize upon first, second and third party data from a communication and process perspective
- Expert capabilities in customer journey development and leads management for both consumer communication, as well as B2B communication
- Able to set requirements for data and system functionality to act towards Fortum Business Technology as MAS product owner within Fortum Consumer Solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills
- You are familiar with customer communication from a lifecycle perspective and understand the different dynamics relative to whether the customer should be onboarded, exposed to upsale activities, be part of retention activities, etc.
It is assumed that you have higher education and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. In addition to the competences described it is a plus if you have experience from a matrix organisation. The corporate language is English so decent proficiency in this language is expected. Interested?
Send your application via our online recruitment system and latest on the 15th of June. We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and hope to close the process prior to summer.