Marketing Automation Manager – Edenred
Do you want to be part of a company that provides employee wellbeing solutions for workplaces?
Edenred Finland is the leading employee benefit provider in Finland and is a partner for over 17000 Finnish companies in promoting wellbeing at work to over 500000 employees. Our solutions commit and energize employees, which has a great impact on the overall performance of the company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, business and data oriented
Marketing Automation Manager
to join our marketing team in Helsinki.
In this role, your mission is to increase online sales and lead generation by improving the B2B buyer journey on our website and digital channels by planning and executing our digital campaigns and testing out new ways to drive growth through Marketing Automation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing a performance marketing strategy & execution plan to increase web sales and lead generation.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient customer aqcuisition cost.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet and exceed critical metrics.
- Working closely with your colleagues in the marketing team to share latest trends and funnel conversion improvement ideas, giving feedback & presenting results.
As an ideal candidate you would have:
- 3+ years of experience working in the field of marketing automation, lead generation and/or growth hacking (inhouse or agency)
- Expertise on some or many marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Data-driven & results-oriented mindset with a passion to try out new things to optimize website performance
- Hands-on experience with web analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction as business environment changes
- Strong project management skills
- Native-level written and spoken Finnish and strong English skills
What we offer:
- Opportunities for meaningful growth and continuous personal and professional development in the field of workplace wellbeing.
- Organisation with low hierarchal structures and a friendly and fun-loving work culture within an international team of professionals.
- Competitive salary, lunch, recreational and transport benefits and a good health insurance.
- If you wish, you will also be able to work remotely part of the week. For onboarding period you should be prepared to come physically to our office in Vallila, Helsinki.
Please contact Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
More about Edenred: https://edenred.fi/en/