Marketing assistant summer trainee
Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant Summer Trainee to support our Marine Sales team for a summer period. The position is full time and fixed term May – August 2020. Join us in our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
In this role you will be supporting the sales team by updating and maintaining sales and marketing materials such as presentations, leaflets, posters, other content (both digital and print). One of your main tasks is marketing content proofreading, thus interest or prior experience in Marine/Fire Safety industry as well as profound English language skills are crucial to succeed in this role.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Marketing and sales material proofreading
To be successful in the role you:
- Possess Advanced/Native English level skills with strong written fluency
- Are currently at least 2nd year student or already have a degree in Marketing/Business administration
- Are eager to learn about industrial technology and Marine business
- Are confident using Microsoft Office tools
- Are motivated to learn and not afraid to take on responsibility
We also value:
- Positive spirit and willingness to develop your skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Experience working with InDesign and Photoshop
This a great opportunity to kick-start your career in a dynamic and international work environment in a high-technology company with people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa.
We are also participating “Vastuullinen kesäduuni” campaign and we are committed to the six main principles: good candidate experience, meaningful work, induction and guidance, fairness and equality, reasonable salary and a written contract and certificate of employment.
Any questions? Please contact:
Sales Director, Marine Business
Tel: +358 (0)10 688 0000
Preferred call times from Monday to Friday at 12.00-13.00.
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV with salary request by February 16th, 2020. We are screening applications regularly and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.