Pedab Finland is now looking for a
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
to strengthen their team in Finland. The employee will be an important part of Pedab Finland’s sales team, contributing to its success with marketing, communications and business development skills.
- Developing a marketing strategy for Pedab Finland in line with company objectives.
- Building Pedab’s brand reputation and overall awareness.
- Planning and execution of various marketing activities aligned with the strategy.
- Managing relations with Pedab’s business partners together with the Pedab sales team.
- Identifying and recruiting new business partners and end customers.
Main duties and tasks:
- Pedab Finland’s Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan to build the Pedab brand, attract potential business partners and retain existing ones.
- Day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating campaigns, digital and social media activities, business partner communication and brand building. You work in close cooperation with Pedab Finland’s sales representatives and Pedab’s marketing managers in the other countries. You need to have a strategic mindset combined with excellent execution and project management skills, digital and social media marketing skills and extraordinary communication skills both in Finnish and English.
- The tasks of the Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for Pedab Finland in line with company objectives.
- Planning and implementing lead generation campaigns and coordinating campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the marketing budget and managing marketing funding application processes from vendors.
- Marketing communications with external stakeholders such as business partners, media, vendors etc.
- Supporting Pedab’s business partners in developing their business and creating pipeline.
- Overall responsibility for brand management in Finland including visibility in digital and social media channels.
- Cooperating with Pedab’s marketing team across country borders.
As a person you are a positive team player with good attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an ever-changing business environment. You excel at building relationships and improving customer experience.
We offer the right person a great opportunity to develop, take initiative and contribute to the success of Pedab’s operations in Finland. As our current marketing manager is leaving the company after summer for new endeavours, you can ideally start in this position already in June.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please send your resume and application letter in English with salary request no later than 17th May, 2021 to Petri Böhm, Country Manager, Pedab Finland Oy to petri.bohm[at]pedab.fi or for more information you can contact Petri by phone at +358 40 162 7969 on May 7th from 2.30-4pm, May 11th from 2.30-4pm or May 14th from 2.30-4pm.