We are looking for Marketing & Communications expert to support our clients Financial Services unit. In this role, you are responsible for planning and executing various marketing and communications activities towards customers in banking, insurance and capital markets in Finland - in co-operation with Nordic Marketing Lead. You are also responsible for planning and managing specific client-centric marketing programs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Academic Work is looking for Marketing and Communications expert to our client company.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at the client company.
The role requires both strategic thinking and planning as well as hands-on approach and a strong can-do attitude.
Your main responsibilities in this Marketing & Communications role will include:
* Strategic insight, design and execution of marketing initiatives to support sales pipeline generation and relationship building according to the business targets and metrics
* Overall project management and execution of individual local marketing initiatives, including local client events
* Planning and producing content - as well as localizing global content - for local marketing and communications channels
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
What we are expecting from you:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
* Strong writing and content production skills and understanding of integrated marketing concepts, B2B marketing, branding and message development
* Excellent project management & execution skills: demonstrated ability to independently drive projects from planning with stakeholders to completion and handling multiple simultaneous programs in intense, deliverable-driven environment with strict deadlines
* Systematic, cooperative workstyle and can-do attitude
* Attention to detail
* Relevant work experience (4+ years) in marketing roles
* Specific experience from communications, professional writing and building thought leadership and/or experience in account-based marketing are considered as a plus.
* Relevant degree from university or business school
What are we offering to you:
We offer you an opportunity to work in a versatile position in the field of marketing and communications. Youll have an independent and responsible role where you get to innovate new ideas and make them real.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, enthusiastic and results-driven environment and appreciate supportive team as well as flexible working arrangement for maintaining work-life balance, this is the right place for you!
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Fulltime
Employment period: Until the end of August 2019, possibility to discuss the continuation of the contract
Location: Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Possibility to work much remotely.
Salary: According to agreement
In this position you will be employed by Academic Work and we take care of all the legal responsibilities of an employer such as salary payments, insurances and health care. It is important for us that you feel well and perform in your job. Your consultant manager will be in regular contact with you during the assignment and guides you on your career. Academic Work is an authorized staffing and recruitment agency and our employees are extremely satisfied, something that we are very proud of. We are here to help you succeed!
INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for the job click on Apply here below. Remember to attach your CV into your application! We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you can reach us via email in firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the advert ID in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed its either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
We are the Home of the Young Professionals. We are experts in recruitment and staffing university students, recently graduated and professionals in the beginning of their career. You can be employed by us as a consultant in one of our client companies or be recruited directly to our client via our recruitment co-operation. You can read more about us at www.academicwork.fi.
When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, whose role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.
Our client company is a service company offering technology solutions to their clients. In Finland, the company is operating in Helsinki and Tampere.