Marketing and Communications Expert
We are looking for Marketing & Communications expert to support Accenture’s Financial Services business unit. In this role, you are responsible for planning and executing various marketing and communications activities towards our customers in banking, insurance and capital markets in Finland - in co-operation with FS Nordic Marketing Lead. You are also responsible for planning and managing specific client-centric marketing programs.
The role requires both strategic thinking and planning as well as hands-on approach and a strong can-do attitude.
Your main responsibilities in this Marketing & Communications role will include:
- Strategic insight, design and execution of marketing initiatives to support sales pipeline generation and relationship building according to the business targets and metrics
- Overall project management and execution of individual local marketing initiatives, including local client events
- Planning and producing content - as well as localizing global content - for local marketing and communications channels
What we are expecting from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Strong writing and content production skills and understanding of integrated marketing concepts, B2B marketing, branding and message development
- Excellent project management & execution skills: demonstrated ability to independently drive projects from planning with stakeholders to completion and handling multiple simultaneous programs in intense, deliverable-driven environment with strict deadlines
- systematic, cooperative workstyle and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Relevant work experience (4+ years) in marketing roles:
o Specific experience from communications, professional writing and building thought leadership and/or experience in account-based marketing are considered as a plus.
- Relevant degree from university or business school
What are we offering to you:
We offer you an opportunity to work in a versatile position in the field of marketing and communications. You’ll have an independent and responsible role where you get to innovate new ideas and make them real.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, enthusiastic and results-driven environment and appreciate supportive team as well as flexible working arrangement for maintaining work-life balance, this is the right place for you!
Employment contract will be signed between the employee and Adecco Finland and the person will be working as a consultant at Accenture in this role. Employment is fixed -term until end of August 2019.
Got interested? Apply latest 25.1.2019 but be quick because will go through the applications before the deadline and fill this position soon as we find suitable candidate. For more information about this position you can get from our HR consultant Mona Marttinen on Monday 14.1. between 14 -15 and on Tuesday 22.1. between 14-15 +358 40 191 2805 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Marketing Communications Specialist
Yhteyshenkilö: Mona Marttinen