Marketing and Communication Consultant
Siemens Healthcare Oy
Job ID: 290109
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthcare Oy is looking for a Marketing and Communication Consultant to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
Support Siemens Healthineers in Finland and the Baltic countries to become the enabler of healthcare providers by marketing and communicating as ONE company telling ONE story with ONE language in ONE look and feel.
Provide full-service marketing and communication activities from conception to production and supports both internal and external communication efforts.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Contribute to the development of marketing communications strategies and action plans for the Finnish and Baltic organization. Responsible for executing measures according to plan.
- Advise senior managers in creating and refining key messages, speeches and presentations (internal and external). Develop and implement employee communication measures through various channels.
- Responsible for developing marketing and communications materials across the organization, including liaising with key stakeholders to support content approval and production process. Coordination of marketing material in relation to conferences, events and sponsorships.
- Participate in the regional MarCom team in Siemens Healthineers, together with colleagues from the other Nordic countries.
- Organize press and media activities in collaboration with the Nordic MarCom team.
- Design and execute a new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects new Siemens Healthineers design and brand positioning.
- Select, lead and control external providers (Advertising agencies, PR agencies etc).
- Implement communication content of core messages to relevant target groups in online and social media (Webpage, LinkedIn, Facebook etc).
- Monitor online and social media communication. Drives positive user experience, conversion rates and presence in search engines and through other digital marketing activities.
- Develop, monitor and coordinate Siemens Academy trainings.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Fluent in Finnish language and good English skills (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Preferable with knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat) or similar programs
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Experience in web design and content production
- Be able to work autonomously and be results and quality driven
- Strong in execution and able to deliver on deadlines
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers one of the largest medical device manufacturers and a leading company in providing medical imaging, laboratory diagnostic and healthcare IT solutions. As an innovative company Siemens Healthineers is continuously innovating and providing new solutions and services to the market. Siemens Healthineers is involved in the development of digital health services and services for hospital management, to minimize risks and better utilize the potentials of new innovative technologies. In 2016 our turnover was 13, 5 billion. Globally we have over 46 000 employees. Siemens Healthcare Oy employs 120 people in Finland and the Baltics. Read more at www.healthcare.siemens.fi
We offer you a challenging role in a fast-paced, international company.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 21.02.2018 at the latest.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact our CEO Mr. Jarno Eskelinen at +358 44 2391185.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1100181
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo