Marketing Activation Specialist - Espoo, Finland
We are looking for a
Marketing Activation Specialist
to join our Marketing team based in Espoo at our Iso Omena office.
The position is temporary, a fixed-term contract for a maternity leave replacement, with full-time working hours, from January 2020 to January 2021.
As Marketing Activation Specialist, you will activate our marketing plans, programs and campaigns for assigned shopping centers (Iso Omena, IsoKristiina and Pikkulaiva). You will support operations and work closely together with our Marketing Manager and aligned with the Center Manager, with a clear focus on delivering the best in class marketing activation in the eyes of both our tenants and the consumers.
Based on our marketing plans you brief and lead our advertisement agency, media agency and event agency, for activation, promotion and media to reach our marketing targets. You will be responsible for the center specific budgets in terms of planning, follow up and overall invoice control. You will also have strong influence in building our media mix as well as segmentation and targeting in line with KPIs, guidelines and strategy. To some extent, you also plan and create some of the content for our social media channels and websites.
You are an experienced professional who can build trusting relationships with your most important stakeholders and work efficiently by taking marketing and project ownership. You work in a structured manner, have an open, positive, service minded, can-do attitude and are not afraid to manage multiple projects at the same time.
To be successful in this position, you will need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in marketing. Experience and knowledge of retail is an advantage.
- Experience in campaign management and execution.
- To be tech and data savvy; an avid media consumer with knowledge of digital technology and channels, especially social media.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good budget planning and execution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- A proactive, efficient and innovative approach, with a positive attitude.
- To be a team player with good cooperation skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and gain a lot of experience in different aspects of our diverse marketing process. The position is interesting, independent and includes wide reaching responsibilities. We also offer a competitive compensation including wide employee benefits. Moreover, you will work with great colleagues and be part of a team that works well and has fun together.
Sound good? Apply now!
For more information, please contact Marketing Manager Niklas Anttila tel. +358 40 176 1894 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted until November 15th, 2019.