- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Market Access & Business Support unit provides business intelligence services to all corporate customers. It is also responsible for market access strategies and tools for Orion Pharma’s proprietary products.
You will perform market and competitor analyses and provide actionable recommendations to support strategic and operative decision making of Orion Pharma's proprietary products (PP).
You will have the opportunity to:
- Follow the PP therapy area market closely, deliver key news with your analysis
- Analyse market and competitor data for PP and communicate the insights and recommendations
- Perform international market research studies in collaboration with the agencies
- Work together with the Business Unit Directors to build sales forecasts and business cases for own products and in-licensing candidates
- Contact and evaluate data and service providers
- Contribute to development of Orion's business intelligence tools
We expect you to have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the field on pharmaceuticals. We also expect:
- Experience in analytical work
- Experience and understanding of international markets
- Excellent skills in written and oral English language
The following qualities help you succeed in the job:
- Excellent management and communication (written, oral and presentation) skills
- Good analytical skills. Capability to process large quantities of data and work with various IT software
- Strong team player skills, yet ability to influence others at all levels and across functions
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to prioritize time and actions and execute plans
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude
We offer you a key position in the proprietary products business with an opportunity to influence the PP brand strategies and tactical initiatives. You will receive excellent internal (cross-functional) and external networking opportunities.
Would you like to know more? Marjo Apajasalo Director, Market Access & Business Support will be happy to tell you more, phone +358 50 9664143 on Wednesday 14th of February at 13-14 and on Thursday 15th of February at 13-14.
We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.
Orion is a globally operating Finnish company developing pharmaceuticals and diagnostic tests – a builder of well-being. Orion develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic tests. The company is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. The core therapy areas of Orion’s pharmaceutical R&D are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, oncology and respiratory for which Orion developes inhaled Easyhaler® pulmonary drugs.
Orion’s net sales in 2014 amounted to EUR 1,015 million and the Company had about 3,500 employees. Orion’s A and B shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki.