Market Intelligence Analyst
Orion Oyj / Orion Corporation
Description of unit:
Market Access & Business Support unit provides business intelligence services to all corporate customers. It is also responsible for market access strategies and tools for Orion Pharma’s proprietary products.
Description of position:
You will perform market and competitor analyses and provide actionable recommendations to support strategic and operative decision making of Orion Pharma's proprietary products (PP).
You will have the opportunity to:
- Follow the PP therapy area market closely, deliver key news with your analysis
- Analyse market and competitor data for PP and communicate the insights and recommendations
- Perform international market research studies in collaboration with the agencies
- Work together with the Business Unit Directors to build sales forecasts and business cases for own products and in-licensing candidates
- Contact and evaluate data and service providers
- Contribute to development of Orion's business intelligence tools
We expect you to have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the field on pharmaceuticals. We also expect:
- Experience in analytical work
- Experience and understanding of international markets
- Excellent skills in written and oral English language
The following qualities help you succeed in the job:
- Excellent management and communication (written, oral and presentation) skills
- Good analytical skills. Capability to process large quantities of data and work with various IT software
- Strong team player skills, yet ability to influence others at all levels and across functions
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to prioritize time and actions and execute plans
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude
We offer you a key position in the proprietary products business with an opportunity to influence the PP brand strategies and tactical initiatives. You will receive excellent internal (cross-functional) and external networking opportunities.
Additional information on the position:
Would you like to know more? Marjo Apajasalo Director, Market Access & Business Support will be happy to tell you more, phone +358 50 9664143 on Wednesday 14th of February at 13-14 and on Thursday 15th of February at 13-14.
We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102838
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo