Success Clinic Oy
Success Clinic is now looking for market analyst for full-time position in order to meet the growing demand. We are looking for market analyst with research experience as well as newcomers as a trainee to the field who are eager to learn.
In this position, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing both register and other market research data as well as presenting the results. In order to be successful at this job you must be a strong problem solver, good at communicating findings clearly and able to manage projects. You will be involved in every step of the research process, customer meetings and take part in some routine office tasks.
You will work primarily at our office in Helsinki, but the work will include some travelling. At the beginning of the employment you will be familiarized with your duties and the operational environment of the company. Salary according to agreement.
Essential skills we look for:
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with large databases
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- A working knowledge of market research
- Good communication and presentation skills
We also appreciate:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or health care industry or medical experience
- Basic programming skills such as Python, Java, R, SQL
- Proficiency in Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian
- Publications in the field of health care
- Working knowledge of survey software
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software
- Business and marketing skills and an interest in sales
- A versatile position in an expanding company with great opportunities
- A close-knit group of colleagues and an excellent working atmosphere in the industry’s leading market research company
- A centrally located office in Helsinki, Ruoholahti
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent employee benefits (lunch benefit, employer-subsidized commuter ticket, employer-subsidized accommodation, dental care, phone benefit, internet, gym, Virikeseteli, medical expense insurance and an optional pension insurance)
The first step of the recruitment is handled by Elina Liikka from Rekrytointitalli Oy. Any possible questions concerning the position can be sent to Elina: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we cannot answer any inquiries made by phone. Please send your application and CV with your salary request here
no later than April 19, 2020.