Market Access Manager, Finland
Job ID 232173BR
Position Title Market Access Manager, Finland
Business Unit ONCOLOGY
Work Location Espoo
Company/Legal Entity NOV FIN
Functional Area Market Access
Therapeutic/Disease Area Oncology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Description Market Access Manager, Novartis, Finland
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Market Access Manager.
Are you the subject matter expert in Market Access to partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve patient access to our therapies? Are you excited in opportunities to drive positive policies and identify opportunities to optimize Novartis brands through new commercial/value offerings, which benefit both customers and patients?
The purpose of the Market Access Manager role is to plan, propose and actively participate in pricing and reimbursement strategy formation of Novartis products. Ensure earliest possible price and reimbursement approval for relevant new Novartis products. Maintain / achieve the optimal reimbursement status and prices of Novartis products. Strengthen the position of Novartis products by providing relevant market access support. Create and maintain reliable contacts with PPB secretariat and any other relevant contacts.
- Timely submission of P&R applications for new and existing products including coordination and creation of submission documents
- Timely submission of P&R renewals or any other relevant product specific announcements to PPB
- Close follow-up of on-going P&R process
- Price corridor and reference price system related price analysis and price announcements
- Inform relevant internal / external parties about any P&R changes of Novartis products
- Liaise with HEOR / Pricing colleagues regarding submissions
- Act as active participant in relevant cross-functional and divisional teams
- Together with HEOR team localize HE evidence for new and existing products in order to secure patient access through reimbursement or value based hospital sales
- Analyze market and prepare hospital tenders
- Actively communicate with national and regional stakeholders on market access issues
- Support other functions by developing market access tools and by training customer facing colleagues
- Train and educate customers on relevant market access contents
- Actively interact within Novartis regional and global market access
- Initiate and coordinate Hearings and Horizon Scanning
- Proactively network, identify business opportunities and establish relationships with national and regional decision-makers to improve the overall business environment and eliminate market access hurdles
- Give input to and implement the External Affairs plan
- Represent Novartis in PIF committees and drive the Novartis agenda
- Commit and comply with the company's Policies and Guidelines with regard to the Code of Conduct, Corporate Citizenship, NP4 and other related global and local policies and guidelines
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
- Pension & Insurance Scheme
- “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in economics, pharmacy, business administration or other relevant fields
- Fluent in Finnish and excellent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to collaborate and build trust & relationships internally and externally
- Previous experience of at least 5-7 years in market access in the Pharma industry
- Strong ability to strategic thinking
- Good knowledge about the Finnish P&R system and health care
- Excellent project management skills
- Established strong network with key decision makers
- Knowledge about the pricing and reimbursement system and HTA is a must
- Experience from oncology therapeutic area is a merit
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications – 28.02.18
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1096101
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo