We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person for this new permanent position in Turku production site. You will have a great opportunity to make an impact on our future in the area of information security.
Manufacturing Information Security Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive the information security (IS) and risk management activities to ensure compliance alignment with global IS policies and their implementation at the Turku production site.
• Act as main contact for Manufacturing IT Security at the production site.
• Coordination of risk analyses and preparing proposals for further development of mitigating measures.
• Act as project lead to acknowledge, identify and provide required IS measures in the production activities.
• Regular communication with relevant stakeholders such as local IT Security, production functions and global Manufacturing Information Security Community.
WHO YOU ARE
• Experienced project and risk management professional holding an assertive and determined mindset to achieve set targets.
• Focused on problem solving and able to make decisions also in complex situations.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills enabling effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
• Experience in automation technology, control technology and industrial networks.
• General understanding about manufacturing IT security areas, security controls and countermeasures – experience in security related technologies.
• Basic knowledge about security standards (basic protection, ISO 27001, IEC 62443).
For further information, please contact IT Business Partner Jani Virtanen, on Friday July 6, 2018 at 16-17 or Tuesday August 7, 2018 at 17-18, phone +358 400 737 860.
Please send your application by August 14, 2018.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 800 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.