Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 80+ employees. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland (HQ in Espoo and Joensuu), the United States, and China.
We are looking for an energetic and result-driven person to strengthen our R&D team. We hope you execute and improve R&D-related manufacturing tasks performed mainly in the cleanroom environment. Finally, the validated processes will be handed over to the mass manufacturing team in charge of volume manufacturing.
- Manufacturing novel, state-of-the-art Dispelix AR waveguides
- Developing and improving R&D manufacturing processes
- Working in customer and internal projects
- Working with manufacturing vendors
- Closely collaborating with internal teams to keep the pole position in manufacturing the best see-through displays
To successfully contribute in this role, you would find yourself as:
- Experienced in working in a cleanroom environment
- Experienced in fabrication processes such as thin-film coating, lithography, EBL, dry etching
- Skilled in characterization tools such as SEM, AFM, profilometry
- Skilled in multicultural collaboration with external partners
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Comfortable with English communication
Beneficial skills would be:
- Micro- and nanophotonics understanding
- Programming skills (C++, Python, Matlab)
- Experience in display technology or diffractive optics
You should have good communication skills, an open attitude, and a courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts as agreed. The call is open until the 28th of January, or until we have found a good candidate to fill the position, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by emailing your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request to email@example.com before 28.1.2022.