Manufacturing Engineer / Tuotantoinsinööri
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
We are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to be part of our Automation & Analyzers Business Unit Process Engineering team in Vantaa.
What you’ll do
You will be working in production support for existing automation products as well as in design transfer projects for new products together with production, R&D, sourcing and quality departments. We are looking for an active team player who is capable of driving multiple initiatives at the same time. You enjoy working with high technology products and have good cooperation skills but also ability to work independently in a fast pace working environment.
- Participation in design transfer projects for new products
- Production sustaining of existing products both in-house and in subcontractors
- Developing processes and tools for assembly production and testing
- Documentation of plans, reports, standard operation procedures and work instructions
How you’ll get there
- Technician or Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in mechanical, automation or production engineering or equivalent field
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
- Experience in project work
- Good IT skills and experience in MS Office tools
- Experience in implementation of technical equipment for manufacturing process
- Knowledge of various manufacturing technologies/methods
Additionally we value:
- Work experience in manufacturing engineering
- Experience in process validation, documentation and reporting
- Experience and knowledge on IVD regulations
- Experience in the use of PDM systems and CAD tools (Solid Works preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean principles, Value Stream Mapping and process control
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred)
Should you have any questions, please contact Production Manager Iiro Lankinen, tel. +358 400 736 834.
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_MPOB.I-K by 26.5.2019. Reference: 93590BR.