Manufacturing Engineer Summer Trainee/ Kesätyöntekijä tuotantoon
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy is taking part at the Responsible Summer Job 2019 campaign!
Manufacturing Engineer Summer trainee in Instrument production
We are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer Summer trainee for our Operations organization for microbiology business in Vantaa, Finland. The essential responsibility of this role is to conduct tools & equipment qualifications according to plans.
What you’ll do
You will be working with production associates, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers and design engineers to qualify the specified tools & equipment for the instrument manufacturing. You will also take part in process validation activities as appropriate.
- Prepare needed set up for qualification
- Work with manufacturing engineers to familiarize the qualification plan
- Execute the qualification according to plan
- Record the results of the qualification as specified
- Prepare the qualification report
- Participate other process validation activities (i.e. facility set up)
How you’ll get there (experience/qualifications)
- Experience/knowledge in manufacturing environment and tools used
- Experience/readiness in documenting and reporting
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
- PC literacy including MS Office
- Bachelor or Masters degree in mechanics, electronics, automation, manufacturing engineering or equivalent field (this job is suitable also for students after couple of years of studies)
- Additionally we value MiniTab experience/knowledge
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ by 14th of April. Reference: 91505BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.