Manual Test Engineer, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 21.12.2021
We are looking for a Manual Test Engineer for our Hyvinkää-based client company. This position offers a great career opportunity for a person with already some experience in software testing and a strong will to grow as an expert in the field. If this sounds like an opportunity you would want to pursue, apply as soon as possible! We proceed with the recruitment process immediately when we receive the perfect application.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role you will work for an international technology company and be a part of a team focusing on manual testing. Working in this role will allow you to utilize your existing knowledge and further accumulate expertise on the field. Additionally, you will gain extensive product knowledge as your team has wide responsibilities. The position is full-time and based in Hyvinkää, Finland.
You are offered
* Thorough introduction to your job
* International team to support and guide you in your daily tasks
* Opportunity to grow and develop as a part of the company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Executing test cases
* Identifying and reporting bugs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Experience from working in different roles in software testing
* Good technical knowledge
* Fluent both oral and written English
Background in electrical engineering and fluency in Finnish are seen as an advantage but not required.
As a person you are:
* A quick learner
* Eager to grow and thrive
* Talented at problem-solving
* A team worker
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment contract
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.