Manager, Site Operations Harjavalta
Site Manager – Harjavalta Site Operations
We are looking for Site Manager to take over responsibilities of Metso Outotec Harjavalta Site Operations. This is a great opportunity to person who loves challenges and wants to create great working environment. You will play a true keyrole where every day is a new adventure.
As Site Manager – Harjavalta Site Operations, you will:
- Be responsible for engineering agreements for Harjavalta and Pori area customers
- Manage and develop Customer relationship and satisfaction
- Manage and drive people safety, well-being, motivation, development and team spirit
- Ensure financial performance (P&L) through operational efficiency
- Secure fulfillment of Customer and Metso Outotec operational process & QEHS requirements
- Manage and develop resourcing and competencies of the team based on workload and type of projects
- Ensure decent reporting and Key Performance Indicators followup
- Develop cooperation with Metso Outotec other functions based on customer expectations
- Represent Metso Outotec Harjavalta Site Operations team towards customers, suppliers and internally
To succeed, you will need:
- Strong customer / customer business understanding and proactive customer service mindset
- Experience in engineering project management and execution and leading the project team
- Experience in metals processing site operations and organizations
- Strong leadership and management skills, including prioritization and decision making
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, and good problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, proactive and development driven approach and attitude
- Good presentation and team work skills
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English, other languages seen as advantage
- Willing to work in a small city (Harjavalta)
We hope especially, that you are leader who creates great team spirit so that people who you lead are motivated and devoted and working with you is a pleasure, not a forced duty.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Ofcourse we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company. Sounds tempting place to work, right?
For more information about this position please contact Päivi Suikkanen-Halmela, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358407529022.
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso-Outotec Careers page latest by June 21, 2021. Please include your salary request in your application.