Manager, Service Ownership and Delivery
Want to leave a healthier planet for our children? If you are interested in being a part of a forward looking and innovative working environment and take concrete actions by creating responsible choices, join us, the 3rd most sustainable company in the world!
We are looking for a Service Management & Delivery Manager to join our Service Development team within the Renewable Road Transportation business area in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
Your role is to enable our growth in the area of services by creating a way to manage our current service catalogue delivering value to our wholesale and channel partner customers with a profitable business model and high quality operations.
You will be hands-on responsible for creating the foundations for our service business by creating the operating model to manage, deliver and support the sales of our services. You will be responsible for our existing Service Portfolio (includes different information-, managed- and value-add services), ensuring it matches our strategic direction, and steer it towards our desired state. This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of creating a new stream of business for a growing and global business area, and gives you a chance to grow professionally as the amount and activity around services increases.
In your role, you will
- Manage existing services which covers sales support, delivery of processes and quality of operations
- Be responsible for profit and loss performance of our service business
- Develop continuously and ensure value-creation through working together with sales and development teams
- Build service management practices for global presence with scalability in mind (starting from basics)
- Set-up performance management model with business finance, operations and customer insight
- Have continuous dialogue with service development to support development work and ensure smooth handovers
You will work closely with our customers, sales, finance, pricing, operations and business development teams to create foundations for service business. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a growing and forward-looking team of development experts working in service development. Our team is responsible for leading the new service development, promoting design and agile ways of working and managing the service portfolio. We also work in close collaboration with other business development teams.
Keys to success in this role
- At least 4 years of proven Service Management experience in industrial context (Product/portfolio manager role or similar)
- Business development experience with an ability to lead continuous development efforts
- Experience in value selling and/or sales support role
- Entrepreneurial mindset; self-motivated and self-steering professional with analytical approach on things and people
- Solid understanding and experience on business fundamentals
- Great communication skills and readiness to promote the selected services internally and externally, and act as a bridge between technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to formulate an inspiring vision and to turn it into concrete, actionable plans
- Ability to lead and influence in global matrix organization, passionate, performance-driven and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in English
We also value
- MSc degree in Business or Technology preferred
- Experience in leading and recruiting a team (ability to lead a team of service owners in the future)
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Antti Koivisto, Head of Service Development, tel. +358 50 458 0788 on 11/2 during 14:00 - 15:00 or on 19/2 during 14:30 - 16:00.
Please submit your application by 24th of February 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.