Manager / Senior manager to support M&A in Finance Consulting
We are now looking for a new Managers and Senior Managers to join our highly competent and heavily growing Finance Consulting team. Our team combines the comprehensive Finance understanding with expertise in a wide range of industries. We work closely together with CFOs to help steer the finance strategy and to solve the most critical issues and future topics on their agenda. We aim to add value to our customers in our everyday work by providing the best practices, strong experience and new innovations. Today’s CFOs work with a wide variety of development topics and we want to be there to support them and accelerate their journey toward the world class Finance performance.
Our team services include eg.
- Finance operating model design and Finance transformation
- End to End process reviews and transformations
- Enterprise Performance Management
- M&A support, Post Deal Finance optimization and upgrade
- Finance IT Advisory e.g. Robotics, Reporting, Technology advisory & implementation support
As a Manager / Senior manager focusing on M&A, you will be working in pre and post deal projects providing your best expertise to the project team. In your role you will work closely with clients to ensure the sustainable results. Our clients mainly include Finnish listed companies and PE companies acting in across different industries.
You adapt to our organization if you are interested in business, driven at your work, enthusiastic problem solver, have strong social skills and enjoy working in teams. In a managerial grade we also expect you to have a good motivation to sell our expertise.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have:
- A relevant academic degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English
- Relevant prior working experience in deals (e.g. due diligence and/or post deal integration), and good understanding of Finance processes & Finance function
- Understanding of Finnish private equity sector
- Passion for Finance and good knowledge of Finance processes & Finance function
- Capacity and willingness to learn new things and continuously develop your self
We offer you:
- Exciting and responsible role in our team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- International working environment and opportunity to interact with PwC global network
- Recognized Great place to work (#5 in Finland)
- Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
Please submit your CV and application letter via the application link soonest, latest on 8.9.2019.
If you have questions you can contact Kari Yliluoma, Finance Consulting Leader, +358 50 583 8394, on August 28 at 15-16 or August 30 at 9-10, or email@example.com