We are looking for a
Manager, Reporting Systems
to join our Controlling Systems & Processes team in Espoo.
We have a small team of experts working in Controlling Systems & Processes team. Our team is responsible of accurate and timely reporting of inventory value and supporting with SAP CO processes and Hyperion planning tool. We also participate in development
Your part in Neste journey
Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
• Manage SAP CO master data and reporting structures including cost and profit center accounting
• Ensure accuracy of master data creation in system
• Act as a point of contact for SAP CO related requests and questions
• Develop continuously SAP CO processes
• Participate in projects as a SAP CO subject matter expert
• Collaborate with Finance and technical teams to ensure the integrity and quality of the SAP CO solution and its interfaces
You will work closely with internal stakeholders: Business Finance, Global Performance Services, ERP Center of Excellence and IT as well as external IT consulting to support with SAP CO processes.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• Bachelor or Master of Science or similar, relevant university level degree
• Experience from SAP CO
We also value
• Open mind
• Proactive and development oriented mindset
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Controlling Systems & Processes Team Lead Heidi Hämäläinen, +358 50 458 4219, on Thursday 25.3. during 11.00-12.30, on Friday 26.3. during 12.00-14.00 or on Tuesday 30.3. during
Please submit your application by April 7th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.