ANDRITZ Pulp & Paper Services is looking for a Manager of Purchasing for Fiberline.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for leading Fiberline procurement, procurement development, target setting, sourcing, resource management and contract management as well as leading the Fiberline purchasing team. Purchasing Manager is also a key participant in operative purchasing.
The location of this position will be the ANDRITZ office in Kotka.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Master’s degree in economics or technology, or other applicable degree.
- Previous working experience in international environment and working abroad is beneficial.
- Experience from leadership.
- Fluent verbal and written English is required; knowledge of other languages is as advantage.
- Flexibility to operate under pressure and according to the workload.
- Independent and initiative working style.
For more information please contact Director, KFT Procurement Seppo Simola +358 40 860 5120.
Please send your application by July 21, 2019.