Manager of Wealth Advisory Team, Premium Banking Seinäjoki
We are looking for a Manager of Wealth Advisory Team. This is an opportunity for you to build a successful career with us, grow as a manager in dynamic and supportive atmosphere.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Premium Banking Seinäjoki, where we offer high-quality wealth management services for Premium Banking customers. Our main focus area is top-quality investment advice, while we are supported by our colleagues in financing and daily banking needs of our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coaching and helping your team of wealth advisors to deliver high-level wealth management services, and help them to provide high-quality investment and financial advice to customers
- Facilitating a setting for delivering excellent customer satisfaction in digital and face-to-face meetings
- Leading your team to be actively involved in creating new customer relationships
- Reaching the given targets by creating an excellent atmosphere within your team
- Ensuring sustainable and compliant customer service that meets customers’ needs
- Building up good collaboration with you team, colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering great leadership by engaging, developing and motivating people
- Live and foster the Nordea values in your everyday work
- Leading transformation and implementing strategy
The role is based in Seinäjoki. Welcome to lead a motivated and energetic team and collaborate with other teams in the unit!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- We expect you to be a driver and passionate for serving our customers in new ways
- Your track record is solid, and you have good relevant references
- You have hands-on experience on investment advice/wealth management for a period of minimum 3 years
- You have experience from a leader position or you have corresponding experience from coaching or training others
- You have completed the necessary regulatory requirements for the task in order to have the licence to lead giving investment advice (e.g. APV1 and APV2)
- Fluent in Finnish and sufficient skills in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant Master’s Degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 March 2019. Please send your application and CV in Finnish or English. Please note we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application.
For more information about the position, please contact Marko Kantola, +358 50 339 3836.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.