Manager of Equipment Team
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
Manager of Equipment Team
We are looking for a new Manager of Equipment as the previous position holder has moved to another position inside Fennovoima. As a Manager of Equipment Team you are responsible for organization of technical requirements and analyses of mechanical components as well as for the review and approval of documentation related to mechanical equipment.
You coordinate activities related to mechanical equipment with the supplier and sub-suppliers, Fennovoima inter-discipline colleagues and safety authorities during all phases of the project. You also follow up on the consideration of technical specifications and analyses in design, manufacturing and testing in different stages and approvals schedule. You will ensure that suppliers follow the requirements and if needed, train suppliers to follow requirements and safety culture principles during the whole process. In your own work and supplier's activities you follow high safety culture principles during the whole process. In this position you are a part of our Mechanical Engineering team.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Organization of planning and guiding of document review of mechanical equipment
- Organization of inspections of mechanical equipment in sub-suppliers and at the site
- Coordination with safety authorities
- Coordination of evaluation and approval of manufacturing and quality procedures
- Participation in supplier evaluation and technical assessment audits
The ideal candidate has
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- About 10 years' experience in leading design of machines and mechanical components and knowledge of their manufacturing, of which 3 to 5 years in the nuclear field would be appreciated
- Experience in team leading
- Exposure to technical audits and supplier assessment
- Knowledge of nuclear power plant design, YVL guide requirements, awareness in nuclear safety culture
- Fluent English, Finnish and Russian skills are an advantage
- Possibility to travel
If you have the ability to foresee failures and ensure precautions, problem solving orientation and team work attitude with the ability to also listen, appreciate and adopt other perspectives, you can be a good candidate for our team.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/fennovoima/jobs/open-positions.
For further information, please contact Mechanical Engineering Manager Dragi Srbinoski tel. +358 (0)20 757 8556 on Wednesday 7.2. at 14-15 and Tuesday 13.12. at 14-15. or Lari Koivu from Psycon tel. +358 20 710 1267 on Thursday 8.2. at 9-10 and Thursday 15.2. at 14-15. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki