We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
Manager, Occupational Safety
We are now looking for a
MANAGER, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
to lead and steer Finnair Technical Operations towards Zero Accidents. In the role, you will work in close cooperation with our Corporate/Group Occupational Safety Manager and take an active and hands-on approach to developing and promoting the occupational safety management system of Technical Operations. This is a new position in the organization and reports to Vice President, Technical Operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Compiling the safety policies and procedures and formulating the annual safety programs for Technical Operations together with management.
- Continuously promoting and communicating occupational safety practices and identifying hazards.
- Organizing periodical occupational risk assessments and workplace evaluations in cooperation with health services.
- Organizing, together with line management, periodical audits and reviews of the occupational safety management system and occupational hazards.
- Steering and developing processes for accident and hazard investigation and reporting the safety performance of Technical Operations.
To be considered for the role, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an occupational safety management position
- Work experience from an industrial, production or property management environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent studies in e.g. occupational safety management, risk management, or chemical hazards
- Fluency in Finnish and English
To be successful in the role, you will benefit from:
- Good knowledge of occupational safety management systems and related laws and regulations
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and networking skills
- Knowledge in chemicals
Knowledge in aircraft maintenance or aviation would be considered an extra asset.
We offer you a challenging and motivating job in a growing company and dynamic environment. We are located in modern and comfortable premises near Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport.
Please submit your application along with your CV, Cover Letter and Salary Expectation at Finnair.com/jobs no later than Sunday, February 25th. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Finnair Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103712
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa