About Sappi Kirkniemi Mill
Sappi Kirkniemi mill in Lohja, Finland is part of Sappi Europe. The biggest coated publication paper mill in the world produces annually 750,000 tons of high quality papers which are used for premium quality publications all over the world. The mill employs 550 paper industry professionals from production to product development. Over 90% of the mill’s production is exported.
Safety is our top priority and everyone is expected to commit to safe way of working. We believe in the power of working together in an inspiring and supportive working environment. We’re unlocking the power of renewable resources to meet the needs of the planet and people while seeding prosperity for all. Would you like to be building a thriving world with a biobased, circular economy with us?
We are looking for
Manager Technics and Maintenance
Manager Technics and Maintenance cultivates strong safety culture (zero accident mindset) and implements preventive measures and best practices to improve safety performance.
Manager Technics and Maintenance is responsible for operational management of Technics & Engineering and Maintenance departments at Sappi Kirkniemi Mill.
He/she ensures highest possible availability of equipment and infrastructure. He/she is enterprising and improves mill’s competitiveness by ensuring on his/her sector that operational performance, process cost-effectiveness and product quality are at the highest level.
Manager Technics and Maintenance contributes to mill’s strategic planning to meet technical measures and optimizing mill’s strategy. He/she is a member of mill management team and reports to Mill Director.
• You have a Master of Sciences degree (Engineering)
• You prioritize workplace safety
• You are an excellent team player and willing to listen and challenge your peers and reports
• You have several years’ experience and proven track record of managerial tasks
• You have strong leadership competencies and you are committed to running the performance management process, including leading and measuring work, setting strategically aligned input and output targets
• You are committed to continuous improvement and have knowledge in Lean philosophy
• You are solution-oriented and have a problem-solving mindset
• As a person, you are proactive and positive and you have a ‘hands-on’ attitude
• You are fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are an asset
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset
Tel. +358 (0)10 464 2475
Mob. +358 (0)50 598 7621
Best available on Thursday 13.1. at 13 -15, and Wednesday 19.1. at 9 -11.
Please send your application and CV in English via Sappi´s Career Portal by 30 January 2022.