Are you interested to make a next career step and leave your mark in global company?
Now we are searching for
Manager, Integrations and Data Solutions
to join Neles IT, located at Neles headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
In this position you will be leading IT Service delivery in Integration and Data Solution area. You will also lead and coordinate Integration development across teams and solutions.
Integrations and data has important role as enabler of Neles key strategical initiatives and you will be important part of it by building/establishing API management strategy and solution. As a Solution Owner you will be also responsible of delivery of high-quality IT services on integration and data area, be owner of solution architecture and planning future roadmaps.
IT solutions delivery consisting of IT service management, development and project services. You will be the key contact towards business on development initiatives. Key driver for your work is to develop and improve Integration and data availability together with the business functions, other IT teams and external partners.
• Delivery of IT support, development and project services
• Creating vision and roadmap and successfully execute it
• Managing IT solution architecture in your own area
• Delivering best-fit solution for business initiatives
• Leading tactical level customer management
• Managing vendors and vendor contracts
• Service financial management
• Licence management
What will you bring to our team?
You have a background of leading IT service delivery in integration area and you have good general understanding of related technologies/solutions. Experience of other IT solution areas is considered as advantage. You have ambition and vision of improving and developing Integrations and Data Service/Solutions and you like close collaboration with other IT teams, business key stakeholders and with third parties.
• A Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Information Management, Engineering or in other relevant field of science
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience of delivering IT services on Integration area
• Development and project management experience.
• Good knowledge of Integration tools and technologies
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Experience of leading IT professional teams is seen as an advantage
• Fluent written and spoken English, other languages considered as an advantage
What can we offer you?
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global business environment with flexible working methods. You will be a key player in one of the Neles strategical important areas and you have chance to work together with great teams of experts and to building roadmap for the future.
At Neles, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will also have all the benefits and career opportunities of a big company.
Please leave your application letter including salary expectation and your CV by 2nd May. For additional information, please contact Mr. Sami Pouhula, email: firstname.lastname@example.org /Tel: +358 40 567 2028, on Wednesdays between 9.00am - 11.00 am.
Why choose Neles?
This is where our experience has brought us. This is where we set course for the future. You're invited on a journey where we're reinventing reliability by growing with the customer, acknowledging your potential, sharing our views and winning your trust.