Manager, HR Services Solutions and Processes
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for a Manager, HR Service Solutions and Processes to focus on Workday Reporting, Analytics and Core HCM processes in our Human Resources Service Solutions and Processes team.
Greetings from your future manager
“I’m looking for an energetic team member who is innovative and capable of finding solutions to new challenges. In our team you will not be bored, but instead be exposed to latest digital applications in your field. As a team, we are a group of result-oriented, warm-hearted professionals with great sense of humour.” – Ismo Tanskanen, Director, HR Service Solutions and Processes
What you'll do
- Proactively develop and improve Workday Reporting, Analytics and Core HCM processes
- Develop digitalization in HR
- Lead and work in different development projects
- Co-operate with HR and IT stakeholders
Few examples of your key tasks
- You will be developing Core HCM, for example, job change, org. studio and worker data related processes to mention couple
- Developing reporting & analytics, for example, dashboards, discovery boards, worksheets but also supporting colleagues to build reports
- You would be joining projects to act as a project manager or project member
- High focus on employee experience to build best possible solutions
Who you are
- You have a relevant university degree or equivalent
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in developing processes in Workday, or any other HR solutions
- You are business focused and result oriented
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic, global and virtual team
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are willing and able to travel
This is what we offer to you
Meaningful job: You can be part of the success story from start-up to global, multi- million business. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We are a highly committed, agile, international team that works to achieve our mission.
Development opportunities: Grow as we grow. With us you can build up your expertise. As a fast growing business, we provide great opportunities to support for your development within a large multinational company.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
It is preferred that this position is based in Tampere or Helsinki, however we are also open to discuss other UPM locations in Finland.
To enable business success, UPM's Human Resources influences proactively development of the needed capabilities and culture. We are divided into Business HR, Group HR and HR Services, but we're working as one HR.
For further information, please contact Ismo Tanskanen, Director, HR Service Solutions and Processes, at +358400340382.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest on 31th of July 2021.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at +358204146600 or email@example.com.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.