Manager, Finance Solutions
Want to be part of our ambitious growth company? We offer world-leading flow control solutions and services to customers all around the world. Are you eager to learn our respectful and customer-centered culture that continuously strives for better together? We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have a hands-on attitude and make great ideas a reality.
Neles is one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries. Neles employs about 2,850 people in approximately 40 countries. With our global team of experts and innovative solutions, we help our customers to improve their process performance and ensure the safe flow of materials. Neles had sales of about EUR 576 million in 2020.
Now we are searching for
Manager, Finance Solutions
to join Neles IT, located at Neles headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
In this position you will be responsible for delivering IT solutions in Finance area. This includes acting as Subject Matter Expert in our daily development work as well as leading and coordinating projects within this area. With your can-do attitude, you will develop and improve Finance solutions together with the business functions, your team members, other IT teams and external partners.
In your daily job, you will set the example to others what we mean by customer orientation and service mindset. You have a vision which you are keen to share but you also understand the power of a compromise. As a professional you also stand as a model for others on how to constantly improve yourself to meet the expectations of our customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Delivery of IT development, support and project services within Finance domain
- Delivering best-fit solution for business initiatives
- Contributing to roadmap creation and successfully execute it
- Managing IT solution architecture in your own area
- Release management
- Customer and vendor management
- Service financial management
- Licence management
What will you bring to our team?
You have a background in IT service delivery in Finance area and you know how to configure the ERP Finance module. You understand the relations between Finance and the surrounding modules/applications and you are familiar with Financial reporting requirements for a listed company. You have ambition and a vision of improving and developing Finance solutions and you like close collaboration with other IT teams, business key stakeholders and third parties.
• A Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration (Accounting), Information Management or in other relevant field of science
• Minimum of 3 years of IT experience of delivering IT services in Finance area
• Solid configuration background on ERP Finance module (M3 preferred but others also recognized)
• Experience of ERP implementation project in Finance area is an advantage
• Good knowledge of financial processes (FI, AP, AR, FA, tax determinations, intercompany invoicing, product cost accounting)
• Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
• Fluent written and spoken English, other languages are considered as an advantage
This role requires occassional travelling, so we hope you are willing to travel when needed.
What can we offer you?
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global business environment with flexible working methods. In this position you have the opportunity to develop your managerial skills by taking the operative responsibility of the service provided by the team. You will be a key player in one of the important areas in the company and you have a chance to work together with great teams of experts when helping to build the future of our Finance.
At Neles, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. You will also have all the benefits and career opportunities of a big company.
Please leave your application via Neles Careers page no later than 22nd of August, 2021. The applications will be viewed already during the application period and the job starts as soon as we find the right person.
For additional information, please contact Mari Sidorow, email: firstname.lastname@example.org /Tel: +358 40 530 0568, on Tuesdays between 9.00am - 12.00 am.
Why choose Neles?
This is where our experience has brought us. This is where we set course for the future. You're invited on a journey where we're reinventing reliability by growing with the customer, acknowledging your potential, sharing our views and winning your trust.
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace