We are now looking for a
Manager, Employment Relations
to be based in our head office in Keilaranta, Espoo.
Your responsibilities are:
• Enabling smooth and constructive co-operation with Neste’s employee representatives
• Leading and organizing co-operation related yearly activities e.g. workshops, meetings and processes
• Supporting and consulting managers and HR professionals in employment related matters
• Developing and implementing Neste employment relations policies and practices in all phases of the employment life cycle
• Negotiating and drafting of various employment relations agreements, local agreements and standard terms and conditions
• Chairing and organizing internal trainings and workshops in employment related matters
• Representing Neste as an employer in applicable labour market organizations
You have strong and solid background in human resource management and practicing employment relations. Employment legislation and collective agreements are familiar to you and you also have knowledge and experience in HR processes and negotiating with employee representatives. Business orientation and experience of manager position are highly appreciated. The language requirements are fluent spoken and written Finnish and English. University level education and several years of relevant work experience are a good basis for the position.
We expect you to be able to manage multiple and demanding tasks. You have an ability to carry personal responsibility and to perform in a systematic, efficient and target-oriented way. Proactive approach is essential as well as good communication and negotiation skills.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
For further information, please contact Miia Lehmuskoski, Director, Services,
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 50 458 9590 on April 18th between 14-16,
April 25th between 9-11 or on May 3rd between 12-15.
Further information and more detailed instructions fo applying can be found from our website www.neste.com/joinus. Please submit your application by May 6th, 2018.